Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

RT Gift Basket Winners!

I had the honor of meeting some fabulous people at the Romantic Times convention in Orlando. Two of the absolute sweetest were the winners of the gift baskets I gave away. Congratulations again Marriette and Yolanda! It was such a pleasure to meet you both.
























Yolanda Smith

























Mariette Gonzalez



Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/wendidarlin

4 comments:

Genella deGrey said...

Congrats, gals!
:)
G.

Wendi said...

Hi, Genella! Thanks for stopping by. I just downloaded Remember Me. I can't wait to read it!!

Wendi Darlin

Regina Carlysle said...

Oooh. What a niiiice gift. The baskets are so pretty!

Wendi said...

Hey, Regina! I miss you! I need to spend a little time online catching up with friends.

Wendi Darlin