Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

A new cowboy around here!

I know I've been MIA lately. Bad me! Thanks to all of you who keep coming back and haven't given up on me completely. Muahh!

I just finished writing a mystery that seriously tried to kick my @$$. I didn't know if I'd ever pull it off. But I did! Yay!!! It's done, and as a reward I immediately jumped into an ultra-sexy, fun, fun, fun, book. I'm so excited to be writing this one. And yep, there's a cowboy in it! Ummmm....maybe I'll have to post some new pictures around here for inspiration. What do ya think?

This week, I'm going to offer up a surprise contest. I'm not going to announce it anywhere. It's just my way of saying thank you to all of you who keep dropping by to see if I've added anything. If you respond to this post, you're entered. I'll draw a name on Friday, and the winner will get two paperbacks: Anybody Out There by Marian Keyes and No One Heard Her Scream by Jordan Dane. Good luck and thanks for sticking with me!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Wendi. Girl where have you been? lol Glad to see the new puzzle. Nice!

Wendi said...

Hey, Barb! I'm alive. LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by, I wondered if anyone would find this little contest tucked in here. :) I'm glad you did.

I'm coming out of a long stint in my writing cave. I just finished a mystery that I was afraid might finish me. LOL! The summer also takes a toll on my online time, because my little one is out of school.

What have you been up to?

Wendi Darlin