Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Release Dates and Secrets!

I just found out my erotic novella, Rough & Ready will be released by BookStrand in August 2008. And as you already know,Cowboy Games will release mid-2008. Sounds like a busy and exciting summer! I'm so glad I have all of you to share this journey with. Thanks for the emails and comments.

I'll let you in on a secret I haven't shared yet. I may have another late summer/early fall release in a different genre with another publisher. Do any of you like to read mysteries??? I'll keep you updated as the details unfold.
Countdown to Yummy Sunday - 1 day!

No comments: