Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Feeling official!

My book, Cowboy Games, is listed on the Coming Soon page of Siren Publishing's website! What a thrill to see my name and work on the screen! You can check it out and read the blurb click HERE Scroll down to the bottom of the right column. YAY!!! Thanks for sharing this with me! And while you're there, are those covers at Siren HOT or what??? I'd love to know which of the covers you like the most. Leave a quick comment and tell me, if you get a chance.
Countdown to Yummy Sunday - 6 days!

2 comments:

Jami Davenport said...

Wendi,

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your cover.

Which one do i like best. That's tough one. I like the Las Vegas Honeymoon one, but i also like the Princess and the Bodygaurd. What about you? Which one is your favorite?

Wendi said...

Thanks, Jami! The Las Vegas Honeymoon cover is definitely smokin'! The Wife Trainer ain't bad either. Is that a loin cloth??? I can't tear my eyes off his abs long enough to tell for sure. LOL! Lara Santiago's The Wives Tales...yum...and The Mighty Flynn...They're all good!