Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cover Story

Last week I got a sneak peek at a couple of cover options for my novel. I clearly liked one better than the other, but I'm afraid my publisher preferred the one I didn't care for. I'm still waiting to see which one will grace the front of my book. Keep your fingers crossed we get the hot one, and I'll post it here as soon as it's finalized.

Is there a cover that really stands out in your mind? If there is, please leave a comment. I'd love to see has left a memorable impression on you.

Countdown to Yummy Sunday - 4 days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendi,

Recently, the one that comes to mind is my friend Suzanne Macpherson's "The Forever Summer" from Avon.

Pam

Wendi said...

Pam, The Forever Summer does have a nice cover. Very classy.

Is it distracting to you as a reader if the cover model doesn't match the character the author has depicted?

Wendi Darlin