Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

So Lucky!

I promised to take you all along for the ride as my first book makes its way to publication. Today was one of those days when I just had to pinch myself. I found out a little while back that the very talented, Jinger Heaston would be designing my book cover.

I did a search to see some of the covers she's designed, and all I can say is WOW!!! Jinger is so creative. My baby is in very good hands. Today, I had the opportunity to email her, and now I'm just beside myself. Not only does she have amazing, award-winning talent, she's an absolute SWEETHEART!

I can't wait to see what she comes up with for my novel. SQUEEEE!!! This is so much more fun than I ever dreamed it would be. (Of course I haven't gotten the editor's comments back yet. :-D)
Countdown to Yummy Sunday - 1 day!

No comments: