Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My website!

Holy cow, I have a drop of tekkie in my blood, after all. Not really. I just found a company that makes it really easy to design your own website. I'll post the URL here when I have it polished a little more, but I'm really surprised how well it turned out. It could very well be the simplest site on the web, but it's not totally shabby. Now I've got to get some Christmas cards made and in the mail so they'll reach everyone by New Year's. Yeah, I'm really on top of it this year! Happy holidays, whichever one you celebrate.

Please tell me I'm not the only one scrambling to get a million things done before Tuesday. I feel like a schmuck for being so far behind.

Countdown to Yummy Sunday - 4 days.

No comments: