Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Darlin' Day

Today, I'm trying to design my own website. This'll be fun...(I'm being unrealistically optimistic.) This will likely be the death of me, and I'll end up paying someone else to do it. So to keep my sanity, I'm taking a short break to introduce a new blog feature. We can't have eye candy everyday. We'll rot our teeth, or go blind, or something along those lines.


I've decided to have Darlin' days to pay respect to all those darlins who came before me.

Today's darlin is "Oh, my Darlin' Clementine." Bet you haven't heard that in a while. My mom used to sing that song when I was a kid, so I thought it was fitting that it should be the first darlin I honored. Now go hug your Clementine, we darlins need lotsa love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you. I knew that it was a matter of time before you would be published. I can't wait to buy the book... Take care.

Don Johnson