Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

On a roll!

More news! My novel Cowboy Games has finaled in the Beacon Contest in the single title/long contemporary category! Woo Hoo! The winners will be announced at the Southern Lights Conference in Jacksonville, FL on March, 28 – 30, 2008.

This is my third contest final this year. I placed 3rd in the other two. If I get third place in this one, I'm going to seriously consider changing my name to Wendi "Third Place" Darlin.

2 comments:

Desirée Lee said...

Hope it turns to Wendi "third time's a charm!" Darlin. *Grin*

Carpe Noctem,
Des

Lara Santiago said...

LOL
You're funny. :)
And by the way, I Love, Love, Love your eye candy picture.

It's...um...very inspiring. :)
Hugs,
Lara