Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Friday, June 5, 2009

LOVIN' OUR BODIES Fun Friday

Wow, another week has flown by. Congratulations on all your hard work this week. Give yourselves a hand and do something rewarding this weekend. Ann, let us know how that appointment goes.

Yesterday was the last day of school here so I'll be changing my routine up. The first fun movement I've got planned is Wii sports. I kick butt at bowling...the others, not so much. LOL I probably should use the Wii Fit more than I do. I just never think about it. I'll also have company now on my walks and I'm sure I'll be throwing in more bike rides.

So what are you planning for the weekend? Anything fun?

No comments: