Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 3 of the Cowboy Diet

Yesterday was a lot like the first day of the 3 Day Cowboy Diet. No hunger. Easy to prepare meals and the portions were too big for me to finish it all. Lunch was kind of bland, but I could've jazzed it up a little if I'd chosen baked beans. So I'm not really complaining.

This morning I climbed my naked butt onto the scale again, and it said I was another pound lighter. So that's a grand total of two pounds in two days. Not exactly the miracle melting Hollywood diet, but I'm guessing these pounds might actually be a little more than water weight.

Just skimming the menu for today I already feel stuffed. There's no way I can eat that much food. If anything I guess this diet will be a good reminder of how to make choices that are filling but not necessarily loaded with fat and calories.

Alright, onto the last day of this little adventure. Tomorrow, I'll let you know how I fared.

2 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Another POUND??? YAY!!! Do you remember Susan Powter? Tall woman with super short hair who used to be on all the talk shows. She always talked about how much food we could eat if we went natural. Baked potatoes, all kinds of veggies that were fresh and without a lot of goop on them. Makes sense but damn, I'd miss my butter. lol

Wendi said...

OOOOh, I love my butter too. :) And yeah, I remember her. Wonder what ever happened to her?

I'm a sugar nut. Real sugar in my tea all day, hot or iced. :)

Wendi Darlin