Even though I've yet to post a picture of a hottie with chest hair, Pet Aubol has said the nicest things about me. And this tag was the doing of Pet and Karen Van. Here's how it works:
The rules of this meme are simple.
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Six unimportant things about me:
1. The only cocktail I ever order is Sex on the Beach.
2. Saturday night I bought a really cheap watch because it was sparkly.
3. I can eat my weight in sour cream and onion potato chips.
4. The smell of coconut oil makes me homesick.
5. If I don't clean out my closet soon, something is going to fall on my head and give me a concussion.
6. Moe's Southwest Grill changed the name of the taco I always get. It's not as much fun to order a "Hard Unanimous Decision" as it was to order a "Hard Ugly Naked Guy."
And back at ya, Pet and Karen!