Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas at the beach



We're spending Christmas in Destin this year. Destin is one of my favorite places on earth. I grew up nearby and the beach here really sings to my soul. We got in late last night after a six hour roadtrip and quick stop at my parents' house.

I gave up control of the Christmas tree (trust me this was harder than it sounds) and now I couldn't be happier. My son chose the tree that we brought with us and he decorated it last night after we arrived. Yes, it's white, a far cry from the huge traditional tree with collected ornaments that I put up every year at home. But we all love it, and my son is beyond proud to have picked it out. It was so nice this morning to open the blinds to the waves and light the tree. The pictures really don't do it justice, but I'm going to post them here anyway.

We've got some rain rolling in this morning, so it might be a shopping day. Oh, darn. LOL!

3 comments:

Asylumgirl said...

Have a wonderful beach Christmas, Wendi! Thanks for sharing.

Deidre

Wendi said...

Merry Christmas, Deidre!

Wendi Darlin

Regina Carlysle said...

I love the idea that you let him pick out the tree. Looks like a good one to me. Perfect for the beach thing.