Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday again!




















Monday...the day I always swear I'm going to write thousands of words, clean my house, run errands...you know do IT ALL! Hah! You can imagine how often that happens. This morning I spent some quality time with my husband. That was nice. Just the two of us. We don't do that enough. So I'm getting off to a late start, but it was worth it.

I've been struggling to find that work/life balance that I know has to exist. So for the past couple of months I've devoted weekends to family time. And it really has been great to keep the computer turned off (most of the time.) This weekend I planted lemon, lime and avocado trees behind my lanai. Eventually, I'll have a tropical orchard of sorts. I've already got pineapples out the wazoo - thanks to that hot bartender in Key West who taught me how to grow them. :)

I also went to a book signing and picked up autographed romances from Virginia Henley, C. L. Wilson, Ann Jacobs, Linnea Sinclair and fabulous debut author, Elissa Wilds. If you like paranormal check out Elissa's new book, Between Light and Dark.

Hope you all had a great weekend and found a way to relax and have a little fun. Now I'm off to tackle that ambitious to do list I mentioned. Wish me luck!

No comments: