Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Review for The Water Bearer

I got my first review for my sweet coming-of-age story, The Water Bearer (written as Wendi Christner), and I wanted to share it with you all!

"...Ms. Christner has a fantastic story. The idea that love lasts forever is so beautifully represented in this story. I also liked a lot of the minor characters because they were as central to this story as Cassidy and Jared. The difficulties both Cassidy and Jared have to overcome make the ending so poignant. Love stories can be so varied in how they deal with death. I have to say that this one is the most emotional I have read so far."- Krista, Coffee Time Romance

To read the whole review, click here.

Countdown to Yummy Sunday - 3 days!

No comments: