Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cowboy Games is at Fictionwise!

I'm so excited! Cowboy Games is now available at Fictionwise! Here's the link: http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook69348.htm

Ok, if you haven't noticed yet, I'll let you in on a little secret...SUMMER IS KICKING MY BUTT! I didn't finish reading anything this week. I'm speeding toward a deadline and completely caught up in a writing fog AND I'm trying to do some fun summer stuff with my son. Ackkk! There aren't enough hours in the day!

What are you all doing this summer? Anybody taking a vacation? Please tell me so I can live vicariously. I won't be leaving this keyboard until I finish the book I'm working on. :)


Countdown to Yummy Sunday - 4 days!

2 comments:

Karen Lingefelt said...

Vacation? What's that?

I can envision a trip to the insane asylum, does that count?

Close your eyes and think of chocolate and margaritas, Wendi! (or better yet, close your eyes and savor them!)

Wendi said...

Hi, Karen!!! Can I come with you. LOL! Bless your heart, I know you've had your hands full with Baby Bear being home from school. And I'm still pretty sure you've been more productive than I have. :)

Wendi Darlin